"PAID" VOLUNTEER POSITION
If you have an interest in holistic health + wellness AND enjoy connecting with new people, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Feronia Wellness Organization is a grassroots, nonprofit group offering education + resources related to holistic health. We are now accepting applicants for one of our "paid" volunteer positions. This position involves connecting with wellness businesses by phone, introducing them to our organization and inviting them to list their business in our online directory. You will receive all of the education, resources + training needed to achieve whatever level of success you choose.
Our foundation is built on the grassroots efforts of our Membership Assistants. We are a relatively new nonprofit (est. in 2009), so you are the first contact that many businesses will have from our organization. Because of this, we choose our team carefully. We want to work with people who can make a great first impression.
This opportunity is a volunteer position that is paid through our Cash Reward Referral Program. So, you are not paid as an employee nor as a private contractor, you are working as a volunteer and receiving cash back for the referrals you make.
what we offer.
When you join our team, you will enjoy:
- Flexible Scheduling during regular business hours - Work as much or as little as you like!
- Pay per Listing - You will earn a $10 cash reward for every new member you recruit, so you can make as much $ as you want!
- Complete Training + Orientation
- Weekly Webinar Support with our Membership Director
- Cash Bonuses + Prize Incentives like Gas Cards, Iphones + Ipods, Laptops, Team Trips, Mopeds + MORE....
We need self-motivated, self-starters with a friendly personality, strong interpersonal skills and a desire to share our vision of holistic health and wellness with the world.
You will need your own:
- Phone with unlimited # of minutes
- Computer with internet connection
- Knowledge of Google Documents Spreadsheets
- Work independently, as part of our team
- Communicate ideas clearly and confidently
- Manage time effectively
If you'd like to join the Feronia Wellness Team, please forward your letter of interest/resume to Deborah Lighthart, President of FWO. EMAIL